Nice posting Serafeim. I think that most of the article is dealing with a major problem we are facing during the crisis years: an...
25 January 2015
We would like to inform you that you can attend the below courses, at the cost of 200 €/course, with a certification awarded:
1) Friday, 23/1/2015, 18:00-21:30, room: 814
2) Wednesday, 28/1/2015, 18:00-21:30, room: 814
3) Friday, 6/2/2015, 18:00-21:30, room: 814
4) Friday, 13/2/2015, 18:00-21:30, room: 814
5) Friday, 20/2/2015, 18:00-21:30, room: tba
6) Friday, 27/2/2015, 18:00-21:30, room: tba
7) Friday, 6/3/2015, 18:00-21:30, room: tba
1) Saturday, 24/1/2015, 09:00-12:30, room: 802
2) Saturday, 7/2/2015, 09:00-15:00, room: 802
3) Saturday, 14/2/2015, 09:00-12:30, room: 802
4) Saturday, 21/2/2015, 09:00-12:30, room: 802
5) Saturday, 28/2/2015, 09:00-12:30, room: 802
6) Saturday, 7/3/2015, 09:00-12:30, room: 802
1) Monday, 26/1/2015, 18:00-21:30, room: 609
2) Monday, 2/2/2015, 18:00-21:30, room: 606
3) Wednesday, 4/2/2015, 18:00-21:30, room: 710
4) Monday, 9/2/2015, 18:00-21:30, room: 609
5) Monday, 16/2/2015, 18:00-21:30, room: 814
6) Monday, 25/2/2015, 18:00-21:30, room: 814
7) Monday, 2/3/2014, 18:00-21:30, room: 814
Moreover, we would like to inform you that a new course has been added to our curriculum this academic year, which is “Project Management“. It is a seven plus two “educational interactions” dedicated to mastering an integrated approach for managing any kind of Projects.
At the end of these lectures (7+2) the participants will have all the required knowledge to attain the most prominent certifications in Project Management around today: CAPM and PMP, which are not only highly valued, by Businesses and Organizations, but are also among the most well-paid certifications in the technical sector, worldwide.
we attach the course outline, prepared by the instructor mr. George Diakonikolaou (http://pmi-greece.org/site/
Some words from mr. Diakonikolaou, regarding the course:
During this interactive and experiential course, together, we are going to explore and get a firm grasp of the project managementdiscipline. We are going to discuss and hear about best practices that worked in all kind of enterprises and find out ways that suit our working style so we can master them.
We are going to see detailed methodologies for every stage of the project life-cycle and be able to critically evaluate them so we can apply them in our business challenges later on. We are going to experience, how it feels to be a manager and a member of a project team and understand the value we can offer to our organizations and clients.
The knowledge and skills to be developed during the course, are presented in a progressive way and in a “logical sequence”, so it is important for you to be present and focused during the whole duration of course.
Due to the course’s high demand among the students, the Program decided to offer it again at the period of September-October 2015 and also offer a limited number of slots to the alumni of the MBA International within the frame of the Back to School Program (more information on Back to School Program at (http://www.i-mbalumni.com/
A priority list will be kept on a first come - first served basis.
Looking forward to seeing you….Back to School!